Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Mid Week Menu

To jolt the system. What can I say, I’m still nursing a hangover over the ever-delicious weekend; you need to have your head examined if you ever contradict this statement!

Back & Latschecked.

Chest & Pecschecked.

Legs – ummm…do today I guess.

Supersets of:
a) Cybex plate weight loaded leg squat press (big time trouble when your glutes felt so stretched on the second set)
b) EPIC hack squat (doing better than the last time; don’t get me wrong, it’s continues to baffle me how some of you can do this in perfect form for the entire superset series, especially after hitting the leg squat press)

Supersets of:
c) KB walking lunges (wah…going up by 2kg on each side this week)
d) Cybex seated calf raises (high reps; manageable till we hit about rep15)

Supersets of:
e) Technogym leg extension (you know it’s tough when you’re only managing struggling with 10-12 reps at the start; think the final plate was 95; dropsets)
f) Cybex prone leg curl (up by 15lbs I think)

Single sets of:
g) Precor tricep pressdown (this was another killer!)
h) Reverse abs crunches

No comments: