Monday, August 24, 2015

What's up Wednesday?

Woke up to the pitter patter of rain and stayed up! Yeah, I’m probably the oddball who doesn’t take any opportunity for a lie in on a cool-so-nice-to-snuggle-under-the-covers. In fact, I even upped the ante with some stretches before heading to the gym. Now go buy the lottery!

Oh, the abs still hurt from Monday’sworkout. So zilch laughing or coughing for the moment.

Functional Training

Something a little (little???!!! This is a whole new ballgame altogether!) different from the usual. I just roll with the times, not that I had any choice.

Deign (spell?) set of:
a)    Walking lunges
b)    T-bar side lunges
c)     Running 1 box forward, 1 box back, 2 boxes forward, 2 boxes back, 3 boxes forward…you get the idea (running like a mad woman I might add!)
d)    Jumping squats
e)    Moving, beating, hitting the rope on the floor + squat (beats me what’s the actual name!)
f)     Jumping squats into the inside rim/circle of the lorry tyre (basically in and out completing the circle)
h)    T-bar bendover row
i)      Free-standing dips
j)     Free-standing chin ups
k)    Precor abs crunch


As you can see, my vocab on functional training is limited…heck my coordination is also limited…which was why it was really embarrassing doing it on the gym floor this morning. If you don’t mind, I’ll put a paper bag over my head in the next few days.

No comments: