Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Choice Game – the Deets

I actually had a choice of either “Chest & Pecs” or “Legs” since Wednesdays are typically “Legs” day but since we had just thrashed them last Friday and following the cycle, it “technically” should be “Chest & Pecs”. Yeah, the ubiquitous minor issue we needed to settle at 7 am.

Totally irrelevant to anyone else except me and demit, I’m rambling (again). I blame it on the approaching long weekend and the close to full onslaught of flu and fever.

Supersets of:
a) Free weight BB bench chest press (the plate weight wasn’t the problem; the balancing act was a major issue)
b) Incline-ish DB chest fly

Single sets and dropsets of:
c) Smith machine incline chest press
d) Hoist chest press (killer! 3 dropsets within each set!)

Supersets of:
e) Technogym cable chest fly (double dropsets)
f) Push-ups on Bosu (my consolation – it wasn’t on the smaller instability “pillow”)
g) Abs roll out

No comments: