Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Taman Seputeh Hill Training – 3 July 2013

Route: Le Chateau 1 - Taman Desa Seputeh
Distance: 6.16km (Garmin)
Timing: 34:29 for 5:35 min/km pace

Didn’t know if I could run this morning with the lingering DOMS and I almost turned back when I opened the door – the haze was back! Thought I gave Kenny place a benefit of a doubt and made my way there. Let’s just call this morning’s run “5 Hikes in 6km”.

Home to train station (3.553km; 20:32)
Km1: Hike to La Chateau 1 and the stray dogs came outta their quarters. The run down was exhilarating though.

Km2: Hike to Sri Tiara and beyond.

Km3: Hike to Seputeh Heights.

Rest: Thank heavens for the downhills coz I was close to punching the next person who so much as waves at me!

Train station to home (2.606km; 13:55)
Km1: Hike to Taman Seputeh.

Km2: Enjoying the reverse of the first half.

Rest: Hike to La Chateau 2.

No comments: