Friday, April 5, 2013

Five Things Friday

1. Don’t forget to head to the expo at I-City today and tomorrow for the Nestle Fitnesse Malaysia Women Marathon. Kathrine Switzer will be meeting fans at 6pm today.

2. And now it appears that I’m my own for. EVERY. SINGLE. THING. IN. THE. OFFICE. Yeah, sue me for being pampered all this while. Ok, rants over…looks like I did indeed get up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. Someone wanna send some love over here?

3. Let’s hope the weekend turns out better. On the cards, other than numero uno, is some “love” time with Evon tomorrow. It’ll be good to have a different taskmaster other than Richard on Saturday mornings. Last weekend’s “energetic” session with Richard left me with sore hammies for 3 days! Oh then again, I loved it.

4. Today’s “office”made lunch: toastie with soy floss and soy milk. Darn it! I’ll be turning into a soy bean pretty soon!


5. Pile on the Weights was this morning’s theme – Back & Lats

Single sets of with dropsets:
a) LF cable lat pulldown (medium grip)
b) Precor T-bar row
c) LF cable low row (there’s just something about moving that pin 2 levels instead of 1…for the person who did it, can’t say the same about the victim!)

Supersets of with dropsets (this should also be today’s theme!!!):
d) Technogym cable criss cross rear delt row
e) VIPR combo of bendover row and frontal raise (this is the point I discovered that I’ve a weak lower back!)

Supersets of:
f) Technogym cable reverse pull-ups
g) Roller abs (guess what…it wasn’t on the instability Bosu today!)

No comments: