Monday, April 8, 2013

Sunday and Monday Round Up

Tied up with work (zzz), so a quick roundup of this morning’s workout. Not forgetting the discovery of the day: when your trainer gives you the same workout he does, you know you’re in trouble. BIG TROUBLE. I died on the first 2 supersets and they’re called supersets for one reason – maximum output/results with minimum time. Note the “minimum”. May I present the evidence

Shoulders & Delt

Supersets of:
a) Smith machine shoulder overhead press
b) DB Arnold press (Exhibit 1)

Supersets of:
c) DB lateral raise (FTW, I don’t think I’ve done the load we did this morning)
d) Technogym cable lateral raise (Exhibit 2; notice how every press is followed by another press, lateral by lateral; last I recall “supersets” mean different muscle groups)

Single sets of:
e) BB clean-and-jerk (FTW again!)
f) Technogym cable criss cross rear delt
g) Technogym cable upright row
h) Reverse abs crunches

2 pics from yesterday:

Brekkie in between my run + elliptical and strength training


This took me 5 minutes to put on…for each side! And you can bet I was sweating after that. Oh the shampoo? One of the samples I got during my walkabout the mall.

No comments: