Friday, October 12, 2012

Five Things Friday

1. Wasted the whole afternoon for lunch yesterday and ate 2 pieces of vegan dim sum and 4 clorets of broccoli. I was too reserved (hey, we have to maintain a certain “image” to the world!) to request for more than 2 baskets of dim sum and then again, to put it in front of me rather than the turntable for sharing. Starving to the point nearly biting my hand on the way back!

2. Why does my mom gape when she discovered I throw in my Armani work pants into the washer? !?!?! That’s not a joke. She thinks it should be dry-cleaned and if cost was a problem, she would pay for it. It’s not. I’m too lazy and I’ve been doing it since I first got it.

3. Bento Box Breakfast & Lunch



4. DOMS from this (yes, I kid you not! Yes, Monday does seem like a distance away) and this and this. I could really do with a sports massage…on a daily basis. If. I could. Ever. Afford. It.

5. Chest & Pecs to start the weekend

Supersets of:
a) Smith machine bench chest press (ended up with more sets since we started with the free weights one – someone was using the Smith machine; drop set on the final, final one at which point I let out a sigh of relief)
b) DB close side chest press (this is obviously not the proper term and I’ve zero time to Google for it; I’ll show you the next time anyone joins me in the gym)

Single sets of:
c) Smith machine incline chest press
d) Technogym cable chest fly (another biggie, count-wise since it was “heavy”, “light”…repeat, oh, a few times)

Supersets of:
e) Modified TRX push-ups
f) Roller abs on Bosu
g) DB bicep curl

No comments: