Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Up to my Eyeballs

Well, especially so when the lower limbs are sore, aching, angry, cross, mad, annoyed, upset, resentful, bitter. Yup, got that off Thesarus. Thank you Mr Gates!

No breather since I stepped in (if that was even possible after Michael put me through the paces this morning!) this morning.

Supersets of:
a) Smith machine squats
b) Cybex plate weight loaded leg squat press (new starting weight! And you know it’s double trouble when phrases like these come up: no, 3 sets because I want you to do another {heavier} leg press)
c) Cybex seated calf raises

Single set of:
d) Technogym leg press (tell me why Ezam was hanging around the area?!?!?! 6 reps was all I could manage on the full stackTWICE! Oh yeah, drop sets. FML!)

Supersets of:
e) Technogym leg extension
f) Nautilus Nitro Plus Hip Abduction
g) Nautilus Nitro Plus Hip Adduction

Single sets of:
h) Cybex prone leg curl
i) Precor bicep curl
j) Cybex Ab Crunch

Oh wowzers! So much even before 9 am!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Are you like the fittest woman in Malaysia? Never EVER seen such level of dedication. Keep it up though.