Friday, August 24, 2012

Another 2 Hours to the Weekend

I’m achy, tired and zzz. Will be back at our regular scheduled “Five Things Friday” next week!

Bento Box Lunch: Brekkie for lunch today - Soy milk and granola crunch. {sorry, please save the lecture…just for today}


Back & Lats today and I’m taking this to heart: “don’t let the quantity of workouts fool you!” after Wednesday's double  resulted in a still-lingering-DOMS of the quads and glutes!

Supersets of:
a) Free-standing pull-ups (did the unthinkable and “voluntarily” waited for Michael at the pull-up bars. What is the world coming to?!?!?!?)
b) BB bendover row (since the 45lbs plate weight was not challenging enough and the next level was 100lbs and there was no way I could even move that 1inch!)

Single sets of:
c) LF cable lat pulldown
d) LF cable low row (Michael miscounted and thought our second was the third…yeah, it did me in since his plan was to up the plate weight at third. I should have just shut my BIG mouth)
e) Precor T-bar row
f) LF cable tricep pressdown (since we were on a roll, let’s just increase the plate at the second set)
g) Reverse crunches (low)

No comments: