1. It’s Friday! What are your plans for tonight and this weekend? I’m having one of those nights. Ya know those where you lounge around in your PJs eating copious amount of ice cream (or sorbet in my case), crisps, dark chocolates, cookies, cakes etc (what??? Dessert is a meal category in itself! I would go even so far as classifying it as a nutritious dinner) while surfing the net, reading random things online, chatting with friends while all the while staring at the black box called TV. Multi-tasker of the Year.
Things like this
2. The weekend might involve a wardrobe update, online shopping, hotel and flight reservations. If. The. Plastic. Holds. Up. Terribly exciting times I tell ya.
3. Less stressful (it’s all relatively) session this morning since we got the back and legs out of the way earlier this week although the first thing that come out of Michael’s mouth was: back or shoulders?
Me mind thinking: oh holy moly…(in reference to the agonizing pull-ups and chin-ups)
What I actually said: anything
Me mind thinking: WTF?!?!?! Why did you say that???
Michael: let’s do shoulders
Me mind thinking: saved! Next time think before opening your mouth!
Single sets and dropsets of:
a) Smith machine overhead shoulder press (incrementals of 10lbs/per side with the first starting at 25 or 35lbs? Someone was obviously implementing Project Bad Ass…I survived!)
b) DB lateral raise (still not getting this or rather the left side needs more work)
c) VIPR Arnold press (they really should have more in-between weights/rollers/whatever! Started with the 10kgs which was obviously too light…the next jump was 16kgs which meant it was a struggle – good but it was a struggle. Remember Project Bad Ass? Yeah, someone was working really hard this morning)
d) Technogym criss cross rear delt
e) DB frontal raise (without the wall support this time)
f) Technogym cable upright row (since I was enjoying myself on the first set, unbeknownst to me, Project Bad Ass continued its spreeeee and naturally I only found out when I lifted the cable)
g) Roller abs with foot on BOSU (Project Bad Ass)
Single set of:
h) Abs crunches on fitball (and to think we were done at (g)!)
4. I miss Ash and Hay and it’s only been 5 days.
5. Bento Box Lunch: Fried rice