Friday, April 27, 2012

Five Things Friday

1. The legs got progressively worse (read: sore and sore and more sore) as the day wore on yesterday…and naturally, it’s even worse today. FML. And you wonder why it’s zero mileage for the past 2 days.

2. Risk breaking my legs trotting around with these

3. I’m working today…and Monday…when most 90% of the population would probably be not. [N.B. Labour Day holiday on Tuesday and most are taking advantage of an extended weekend.] I need something to console myself.

4. Bento Box Lunch Dessert: Nata de Coco

5. Started today’s workout with a “Good Morning”. Read on to find out what it is if you’re not sure…or comment away if I got this wrong. It’s probably more likely to the latter.

Supersets of:
a) BB deadlifts (long BB…and the weights keep multiplying)
b) DB bendover back row

Supersets of:
c) LF cable lat pull-down
d) Precor T-bar row (“Please stab me now!” was what went on in my mind)

Supersets of:
e) LF cable bendover back row with iron bar (recovery time!!! Yeah, I’m neurotic.)
f) LF cable single arm low row

Supersets of:
g) LF cable pressdown
h) LF cable I-don’t-know-the –exact-term-but-it-was-the-opposite-of-the-pressdown (I suck at this)

Supersets of:
i) Free-standing pull-ups (baloney again…)
j) Reverse abs crunches interspersed with Russian twists

No comments: