Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Wednesday’s Workout

We started later than usual but it was still a full hour of legs, legs, legs and more legs. Nope, I don’t have Heidi Klum or Elle McPherson’s endless legs…but I wish I did though.

Single sets of:
a) Smith machine squats (I think we did 5 of these since the first one didn’t count…warm up; the final was a drop set)
b) Cybex plate weight loaded leg squat press (don’t even ask what weight is warm up or what we ended up with…it was heavier than the last time)
c) DB walking lunges (I could feel my glutes working overtime here and I’m predicting that I’ll be walking like a crab soon…like in 5 minutes)

Supersets of:
d) Technogym leg extension
e) Jumping squats (not much uurrghhh these days but it was not any easier coz my quads were burning and my heart rate went through the roof. Good thing we’re on the top floor, eh?)
f) Cybex prone leg curl

Supersets of:
g) Cybex Eagle Abdominal
h) Cybex standing calf raises

A bit of a rant: it’s appalling having to deal with a rude prick! So you thought you were sensitive but when you start hearing similar comments from outsiders (who unfortunately have been on his receiving end), you feel a tad better. Any suggestions on how to deal with this prick? You know...apart from shooting him point blank. I'm woozy with blood and innards spilling all over the place.

Bento Box Lunch: toast with soy mayo to tide me over while waiting for my salad (which is on the way...)

No comments: