Friday, March 16, 2012

Five Things Friday

1. Ever felt like a complete idiot (and moron) when the simplest solution to a blurry picture = cleaning the lens because a crumble got stuck on it. Yup, that was me when I returned to Sony Centre yesterday evening. And the floor didn’t cave in to save me either. < Lesson nummer eins.

2. Looking forward to some TLC time with Chayy this weekend. Lower limbs are still sore from Wednesday’s double and I forgot was lazy to foam roll yesterday. That should teach me a lesson. < Lesson nummer zwei.

3. Rocking Karen Millen today. My sis is a gem for introducing us.

4. Bento Box Challenge: PBJ on multi grain bread for brekkie


5. A LOT of shoulders-and-arms today that it might just resemble the thousand hand dance movement.

4 Supersets of:
a) LF cable overhead shoulder press with iron bar (e-yikes, definitely not a good start when you can hardly get past rep 3)
b) DB lateral raise (oi left shoulder…please buck up. We need to talk about this inability of yours to match up to your sibling. Anyone has suggestions on strengthening my left shoulder???)

Single set of:
c) LF cable frontal raise with iron bar

Supersets of:
d) DB Arnold press
e) DB bendover rear delt raise

Supersets of:
f) Technogym cable rear delt
g) Technogym cable upright row

Supersets of:
h) Technogym cable bicep curl
i) Technogym tricep pressdown (guess who turned down the offer of doing a lower weight?) < Lesson nummer drei

Supersets of:
j) BB bicep curl (slowly…very slowly…even slower…just to feel the burn. The things I put myself up to…and then come here to complain about. Hey guys, thanks for hanging around to listen to my rants.)
k) Hoist seated dip

We finished up with some abs crunches on the Precor since the legs didn’t take too kindly to the reverse abs crunches. Told ya that there were more than a slew of workouts.

No comments: