Friday, January 13, 2012

Five Things Friday

1. It’s Friday the 13th. Did anyone notice that? I didn’t until I saw the plethora of FB statuses.

2. CNY is a little over a week away; looking forward to getting away and time off. What are your plans for the festivities? Yes, I’ll be sure to post some pics but in the meantime, just how cutie is? Looking forward to getting reacquainted with her (stolen from SF's album).

3. Apart from this, I’ve been pretty uninspired. Friday blues?

4. Grocery shopping on the way home. Why yes, there's that bit of a-nutritionist's-nightmare crisps there (no need to rub your eyes...they're seeing things just right).

And since I'm a lil' old lady, I'm home on a Friday night going through these

while catching up on CNN, emails, FB etc. Am so happening, huh?

5. Somehow the 430lbs and 600lbs didn’t frazzle me this morning < <insert bewilderment and aghast look>; and I’m pretty sure I wasn’t high on some controlled or otherwise substance. We’ll be meeting up next on Sunday morning – yeah, loading up before CNY since I’ll be away.

4 Supersets of:
a) Precor hack squats (that’s the 600lbs)
b) Free-standing pull-ups (Oy did I hear you right, Michael? Didn’t we do this on Wednesday?!?!? And isn’t today legs-and-shoulders???)
c) Cybex leg squat press (and ladies and gentlemen, may I present you the 430lbs)

Supersets of:
d) Seated DB overhead shoulder press
e) Seated DB lateral raise (hey, I’m seeing some progress here…after like 968,157,236 times)

Supersets of:
f) Technogym leg extension (for the benefit of Michael not having to clean up the place, I pointedly refused to look at the weight stack lest pukie fest or gut busting until after we were done. It was 50.)
g) Cybex prone leg curl

Supersets of:
h) Technogym cable criss cross for rear delt (NOT my best friend)
i) Technogym cable upright row
j) Narrow abs crunches on fit ball
k) TRX for shoulders, rear delt, back etc (you’re definitely NOT on my FB list)

No comments: