Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Giants (Part 2)

Part 1 here. Chest and pecs continues to be sore. The good kind of soreness.

Totally pooped from a combination of a looming sore throat (it started yesterday morning) and this morning’s torture session. And the ankle is still wonky – I’ve done everything I could think of but it’s still painful to the touch. Rest, icing, Chinese therapy, prayers, CitM etc, you name it, I probably have done it. Really, what does it take? I’m desperate here.

Anyway, this morning’s session was a killer – was wiped out by the fourth set and didn’t finish the chin-ups. Not even one measly chin-up for the set.

4 Supersets of:

a) LF + bar pull-ups

b) BB dead lift (I need to get power grips – the bar kept sliding off towards rep 6)

c) LF close grip lat pulldown

d) LF low row

e) Precor T-bar row

f) Chin-ups

3 Supersets of:

g) LF tricep pressdown with iron bar

h) DB single arm kick back

Single sets of:

i) Leg raises

I need to refuel…pronto.

No comments: