Monday, May 19, 2014

The Leg Workout That Didn't Happen

So it didn’t happened…we worked on Lats & Back instead. Not sure if that’s a good thing. For my sanity I mean. I mean it’s just postponing the inevitable. Then again, maybe it’s a good thing because I work up to sore glutes from a weekend of running and yoga (including a double yesterday). Yeah, I should probably get a life.

Supersets of:
a)    Free-standing pull-ups (we’re moving on from 10 reps to 12 to 15; scrap that, it’s 15 now)
b)    BB bendover row (the typical partner for a pull-up)

Single sets of:
c)     LF cable lat pull-down
d)    LF cable low row
e)    LF cable upper rear delt row
f)     Precor T-bar row
g)    Hoist bicep curl

h)    Reverse abs crunches (with the sets 4 and 5 on the Precor coz someone didn’t have the muscle to hoist herself up)

No comments: