Friday, March 7, 2014

It’s all about the Legs or at least 2/3 of it

1.        Woke up to lead legs from this even though Michael and I dialed things back yesterday:

Supersets of:
a)        Smith machine squats
b)        Cybex weight plate loaded leg squat press (I didn’t wanna be babied and we notch it up from set 1 though Michael limited the upside – don’t ask…I don’t know either)

Supersets of:
c)        Smith machine static lunges (instead of the usual walking one coz you know…you know…”we haven’t done this in a long time”)
d)        {and what else haven’t we been doing in a long time} split lunges

Supersets of:
e)        Technogym leg extension (why are dropsets so difficult?!?!?!)
f)        Cybex prone leg curl

Single set of:
g)        Cybex Eagle Abdominal

2.        Which naturally gave me the perfect excuse to walk instead of run this morning. Another short 3km test walk-jog in the Unshoes. Still no love for them – the flapping sound, the flimsy feel where I was sure it’ll fly off the very next minute. All this is possibly avoidable if the straps are snug; no bueno…I already maxed it out. I wonder if it’ll work if I cut some of it away? Forgive the ugly toe nails...legacy from eons ago.


3.        Completing the week with this workout sans Legs

Single sets of:
a)        Smith machine overhead shoulder press (double dropsets)
b)        DB lateral raise

Supersets of these on the Bosu (at this point I should note that this was at my request. You’re welcome):
c)        BB overhead shoulder press
d)        DB bendover raise/rear delt
Supersets of:
e)        Technogym cable criss cross rear delt
f)        Technogym cable upright row

Single set of:
g)        Leg raises

No comments: