Happy New Year!
Yup, it’s been a while since I logged on. No worries, I still kept up with most of your blog posts, tweets, FB updates, WA etc. Blame it on work, procrastination at its best aka plain lazy, lack of inspiration, burnt out etc. Whatever.
Tons had happened outside the blog – it might even take me some time a long time to bring you up to date. Oh…sorry…preposterous of me to think you care!
Right, let’s go easy. Here’s this week’s Five Things – a summary of my workouts.
1. Legs’ day and just to make sure it the message hammered through, the weights increased…EXPONENTIALLY. Naturally, I rewarded myself with this was
Though the therapist probably wanted to faint at the sight of my feet.
2. Short run around Bangsar mainly coz my legs were protesting.
3. Another short run around the neighbourhood mainly coz my legs were still protesting. And since we’re gluttons for punishment, how about 11 sets of Batu Caves training after the run. But is all about the best sight of the week: the priest leading the cow up the 272 steps to the temple. Of course that meant I couldn’t quit coz if the cow could do it, surely I could. Naturally I didn’t pooped 3x on the way up like it did. Oh yeah, Happy New Year!
4. Told myself to pull up the big girl’s panties and just run Jalan Telawi, Jalan Bangkung, Jalan Telawi zig zagging up the streets to hit the round number on the Garmin at the end of the run. I’m anal like that. morning. That and
5. Friday’s all about winding down, right? Which probably explains why I was lollying with work. Or maybe my shoulders and arms are sore from this morning’s workout.