Wednesday, January 8, 2014

And we’re done!

Sorta. That’s because Michael and I worked on the dreaded Legs Workout this morning and I’m sitting here prettily waiting for #DOMS or #IOMS to set in. Ok, to be fair, it wasn’t that “terrible” or tough…comparatively.

Supersets of:
a)        EPIC hack squat (hi hi! Yup, it’s been a while since we were acquainted! it’s all relative people!) weight>)
b)        Cybex weight plate loaded leg squat press (heavy load…you know…you know…to balance things out with the above)

Supersets of:
c)        KB walking lunges (think I got away with a “lighter” weight)
d)        TRX jumping squats (will probably suggest that we do the free-standing one coz it’s probably more effective ie burning quads from rep 1)

Supersets of:
e)        Technogym leg extension (like I said…I got away “easy” today)
f)        Nautilus Nitro Plus Hip Abductor/Hip Adductor

Single set of:
g)        Cybex prone leg curl (the last one was a toughie!)

Supersets of:
h)        Cybex standing calf raises (guess what?!?!?! Michael made me/helped me stretch and that pulling, painful left tendon near the ankle disappeared! So it’s really a muscular problem after all!)
i)        Cybex AbCrunch

No comments: