Monday, November 18, 2013

Jumpstarting the Engine

With a “Shoulder & Delts” and mini “Legs” workout, the latter being my suggestion. I know, incredible, right?

Supersets of:
a) Smith machine overhead shoulder press (how can Michael say “on your own, all yours” when the bar was this II close to slamming on my face?!?!?!)
b) Cybex plate weight loaded leg squat press (this was a high rep workout, so we kept the plate weighs low)

Supersets of:
c) DB lateral raise
d) DB walking lunges (again, low weights)

Supersets of:
e) Technogym cable seated criss cross rear delt (now why didn’t we figure this out – it was easier doing it with my a$$ on the bench!?!?!)
f) KB frontal raise (now this was another ballgame altogether)

Supersets of:
g) KB upright row
h) Abs roll out balancing on ball (a heavy and sturdy ball so I don’t faceplant myself)

And Xmas came early!

No comments: