Monday, October 28, 2013

Monday’s Less-Than-Blue Workout

After yesterday’s double run, decided to sleep in…ok, ok, I’m “bad” – I ran in the rain yesterday evening in my “uber and stellar” healthy condition. Perhaps it was a good idea that it poured around km4 and I was forced to call it a day. Also enforced was an early bedtime and it seemed to have done wonders (it’s all relative people!!!) because the temps subsided and the leaky nose is not-so-leaky. Currently dealing with a blocked nose.

This morning’s x-training kicked off with a short yoga session before Michael and I worked on Chest & Pecs and there were lots of supersets, dropsets and pushups.

Supersets and dropsets of:
a) Freemotion cable seated combo of chest fly and chest press
b) Pushups

Supersets and dropsets of:
c) Cybex Eagle Incline Chest Press
d) Decline diamond pushups (discovery of the day: do the pushups early in the workout if you wanna keep the form…applies to weakling like me)

Single set of:
e) Nautilus Nitro Plus Chest Press (aw…man….ok, this was better than the incline press. Small victory!)

Supersets and dropsets of:
f) Freemotion cable standing chest fly
g) Cybex Eagle Abdominal

Single set of:
h) Technogym cable reverse pull-ups (FTW! I was dead fatigued and yet had to do 4 friggin sets of this!)

No comments: