Friday, September 13, 2013

Quick Update Friday

8 Shoulder & Delts workouts + 1 abs + 1 tricep workout = FATIGUED!

Supersets of:
a) Smith machine overhead shoulder press
b) Standing DB Arnold press (total killer after (a)!)

Supersets of:
c) Seated DB lateral raise
d) Seated DB frontal raise (ok, this was worse than the first supersets! What was I thinking about when I agreed to “Shoulders” this morning?!?!)

Supersets of:
e) LF cable criss cross rear delt (definitely “easier” than the Technogym setup)
f) Bendover DB rear delt (I consider this my recovery!)

Supersets of:
g) LF cable upright row
h) DB shrugs

Single sets of:
i) Leg raises
j) Hoist seated dip (FTW! We weren’t done at the leg raises?!?!?!)

P/S: This is for you Adrian! Thought of posting this next week but knew you might be looking out to see my plan...

No comments: