Thursday, August 22, 2013

Mid Week Workout – Da Legs!

So I was itching to get the legs done and over with – oddly, I’ve been super duper enthusiastic about this. Quick, go out and buy a lottery ticket!



Supersets of:

a) Cybex plate weight loaded leg squat press (momentarily loss of concentration on the third set and it came this II to falling on me if not for the stopper; doesn’t help when we went up to 700lbs)

b) Smith machine squats (lighter plate weight load; full range; high reps)



Supersets of:

c) KB walking lunges (sweating profusely)

d) Raised static lunges (quads were burning!)



Single sets of:

e) Technogym leg extension (up to 95kgs…Michael wants me to hit 100 soon; not over my dead body! Dropsets on this )

f) Nautilus Nitro Plus prone leg curl (coz the Cybex is out for a change in upholstery)

g) Reverse abs crunches



#DOMS #Glutes #Quads

No comments: