Friday, August 30, 2013

Five Things Friday

1. I guess it’s about time I change shoes


2. Hoping to clear my system of this vile stuff; Michael thinks it’ll be 2 weeks. BTW, anyone wants any of these? Who knows…it may work for you; don’t let my month-long agonizing experiment deter you.


3. Post run fuel! I’m going to be superbly depressed when I finish the jar.


4. It’s been tough getting out there yesterday and today and I’m super glad to have Kenny to pace me this morning. Yesterday’s solo run turned out to be 3.33km (no, this was not intentional!) warm up and intervals.

5. Shoulders & Delts after a short run

Supersets of:
a) Smith machine overhead shoulder press (up to 40lbs * 2; go me!)
b) DB combo of bicep curl and Arnold press

Supersets of:
c) DB seated frontal raise, low to high
d) DB seated lateral raise (no RI in between, so it was 30reps from the word “go”; “died-ed”)

Supersets of:
e) Technogym cable criss cross upper delt row on Bosu (my idea!)
f) DB bendover lateral rear delt

Supersets of:
g) 20kg KB shrugs (holy moly! 20kg!!! *2)
h) Abs rollout balancing on Bosu

No comments: