Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Third Consecutive Day

Third day in a row of strength training. Let’s see if we can keep the streak going for one more. See, am not asking for much, am I?

What was “tragic” about this morning

- Michael postponed the Legs and now my dread, anxiety, panic, fear levels have gone up 862,971,046,387,691,028 times!

- Switching things up in the name of “to increase stamina and promote and strengthen muscular growth

- I need to let go and trust my coach and trainer or commonly known as “lose the Type A dominance and listen!

Single sets and dropsets (for each f***ing set!) of:
a) Smith machine bench chest press
b) Smith machine incline chest press (ya know…after 10, 12, 15 reps…that fourth set (I think! I lost count!) even with a “baby” plate feels like 100lbs!)
c) Technogym cable chest fly

Supersets of:
d) KB pullovers
e) Push-ups on instability Bosu (FTW! 20 reps!)
f) Abs crunches on fitball

No comments: