Friday, May 10, 2013

Firing the Salvo Friday

1. Woke up on the wrong side of the bed and it was downhill from the moment I stepped out of the house. Transport woes – twice to boot! Let’s hope the hemorrhaging stopped at the gym (currently using all the bandaids I could lay my hands on!).

2. Onto better things – I received the final 2 books of my order yesterday (sue me if you’re anal about this being Thursday’s Things instead of Friday). All this should keep me occupied till…I’m 80.


3. Like I said, hemorrhaging stopped at the gym because I was back at Michael’s happy place and activity aka free-standing pull-ups and chin-ups. Back & Lats

Supersets of:
a) Free-standing pull-ups
b) DB bendover row (high reps which is often times more dreadful than piling on the weights and get it over and done with)

Single sets and dropsets of:
c) LF lat pulldown
d) Nautilus low row
e) Cybex upper delt/back row (yeah, we went machine and “loading on the weight” crazy today)

Supersets and dropsets of:
f) Technogym cable criss cross upper delt/back row
g) Abs rollout on stamp sized instability ball/cushion whatever

No comments: