Friday, March 15, 2013

Five Things Friday

1. Cut back week in terms of mileage and workouts while concurrently keeping up with my nutrition (read continue eating regular supersize portions!). Anyone wanna guess my weight gain for the week?

2. Group pace runs this weekend for MWM. Details here.

3. I cannot wait for the day/week to end – it’s been a long nightmarish week, on and off work. Don’t ask.

4. And d*mn Kenny…sending this to me first thing in the morning! Lucky I had fully inhaled and digested my breakfast. [ALERT: scroll down, skip the following if you’re typically the queasy type]


5. Here’s the lightweight workout we did this morning

Supersets of with dropsets:
a) Technogym leg extension
b) Walking lunges

Supersets of with doptsets:
c) DB raised static lunges
d) Technogym leg press (OMG! My quads were literally shaking!)
e) Cybex prone leg curl

Single set of:
f) Cybex Eagle Abdominal

1 comment:

Jen Feeny said...

I just read your comment on my blog, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :( I'm sorry girl! Let me know if there's anything I can do to cheer you up. :(