Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Recovery Run – 5 February 2013

Route: Taman Megah
Distance: 6.39km (Garmin)
Timing: 34:59 for 5:28 min/km pace

No kidding about #DOMS – it’s well and alive. No batshit! I was walking funny yesterday and when I woke up…whoa! #Lower #Limbs #Non-existent #Feeling

So what’s a gal gotta do but postpone the hill training and just run around the neighbourhood like some dopey maniac (recall the walking funny, so running = 10x exaggerated). Thank goodness only 2 dogs were out there this morning and I probably scare the h*ll out of one since it sidestepped and let me through. Fantastic job Sue! Guess my mantra this morning? “Don’t be a wussy, just get to the lamp post, signboard, end of road etc”

In the meantime, I’ll be off to the press conference of the MWM. I’m sure Karen would be uberly grateful with me gracing the event with a duck walk.

No comments: