Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Got A Discount?

Think I got one this morning, workout wise. Sure there were some moments of toughies but on the whole, it was manageable i.e. I didn’t feel like death. Then again, my views are probably warped since I’m “overjoyed” that the leg workout for the week is done and dusted.

Single sets of:
a) Smith machine BB squats (5 sets; drops sets on 2 or was it 3?)
b) Hammer Strength leq squat press (5 sets AGAIN!; incremental were…way too MUCH!; drop sets AGAIN!)

Recall first para above. I should probably rewrite that now that I had a look at the workouts and the weights.

Supersets of:
c) LF seated leg extension
d) LF prone leg curl (I thought it would have been lunges or maybe Michael was keeping me in suspence!)

Single set of:
e) LF Hip Adduction (went lighter on this since this is the first time we’re doing since the hip flexor popped!)

Supersets of:
f) LF Hip Abduction (apparently there are 2 different machines for the adduction and abduction in the gym; total waste of space; still no lunges but wait…)
g) {Explosive} jumping squats (ahah! Somewhat similar to lunges i.e. in terms of muscles worked)

Supersets of:
h) LF Abdominal
i) Raised static lunges (coz I couldn’t stand it any longer and wanted to thrash my quads and glutes)

Recall first para above. I should probably rewrite that now that I had a look at the comment on (i).

No comments: