Friday, December 7, 2012

Five Things Friday

1. So there was this little dinner at Café Backerei last night in celebration of closing that much-stress-and-cardiac-arrest-induced deal where we partook in some of these and adult beverages (unfortunately, I didn’t get a pic coz I was too busy stuffing my face and I don’t take alcohol). Photo credits to YLW as well.

2. And that dinner was preceded with a viewing of these (after all the party was at their showroom).


3. And and thank goodness we brought these along as gifts for the working group; after all, they’re hosting the dinner and even went to the extent of bringing out their personal collection of wines and champagne.

4. And and and he received the prized limited edition champagne? Tit for tat since the other party received the limited edition pen.


5. A punishing Shoulder Workout. Guess what I learnt today about Shoulder Workouts?! You can’t, cannot, nada, zilch cheat on Shoulders! Every movement, workout etc will definitely, 100%, guaranteed etc hit the target muscle. Unlike the Chest & Pecs or Backs & Lats where you can seek “help, “assistance” etc from your arms or shoulders. I thought of canceling this morning’s session after last night’s do but I’m a big girl now and need to suck it up, right?

Single sets of:
a) Smith machine overhead shoulder press (ouch…too much too early this morning!)
b) DB lateral raise (2 dropsets which I should add was my suggestion. Ok, refer to the first comment above. I f*rk myself way too often.)
c) BB standing overhead shoulder press (standing is way, like 999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999 tougher compared to putting my tush on the bench to get the job done.

Supersets of:
d) Technogym cable criss cross rear delt
e) Aeromat ball frontal raise

Supersets of:
f) Technogym cable upright row (see first comment above)
g) BB bicep curl (so not my favorite)

Single set of:
h) Angled leg raises

2 comments:

TR said...

That car is a beaauty!

kw gallery said...

through the pic....seem liked u ate not much, or is it not much choice? >_<