Wednesday, November 28, 2012

FEAR

That’s what’s holding me back. Fear of re-injury or new injury. What does it take to cross this border?

Which inevitably meant postponing the inevitable. Which inevitably meant killer leg workouts on Friday. Ok, that last bit isn’t the truth. Following the cycle, it was Chest & Pecs Day and that’s what we did this morning.

Single sets of:
a) Smith machine bench chest press (hmmm it seems 25lbs is warm up/finger food; double that for the appetizer; thank goodness it was not the same for the starters and mains; no dessert – that’s for the next few workouts)
b) Smith machine incline chest press (Michael left me with Nick as had something to take care of; unfortunately this was kinda “bad news” because it was 16, 14, 12, 10 reps with a drop set)

Supersets of:
c) Incline-ish DB chest press (right, this was heavy; like super heavy)
d) Wide angle push-ups (spoiler alert! Today’s theme is…)

Supersets of:
e) Technogym cable chest fly (double drop sets! After starting with a kicka** new weight)
f) Diamond push-ups (there you go…today’s theme is PUSH-UPS not that I could do them correctly or somewhat a semblance of what it should look like)

My abs are sore from Monday’s roller and since I’m unique, it’s on the lower abs vs normal folk’s upper and middle abs. Naturally this translated into an agonizing time with the abs crunches.

I need HELP! I can’t seem to upload pics onto the blog and the message is I’ve reached the limit of the FOC album on Google. What should I do…apart from forking out $2.50 a month to “upgrade”?

No comments: