Friday, November 30, 2012

No Hack!

Definitely notHack-ing” the Legs Workout this morning although Michael had a different view. Oddly, the Hack Squat was the problematic child as opposed to the Leg Squat Press.

Supersets of:
a) EPIC Hack Squat (which was not hack-ing for sure)
b) Cybex Plate Weight Leg Squat Press (600lbs on call and it was do-able! Ok, maybe the range of movement was slightly limited but hey, after the non-hacking, I’ll take this!)

Supersets of:
c) Smith machine squats (I asked to do this coz of the disappointment over the earlier workout; definitely better coz there wasn’t much of a pulling sensation or pressure on the hip flexor)
d) Cybex seated calf raises

Supersets of:
e) Technogym leg extension (now it seems my “record” is 75; er since when?!?!?! My recollection was 70; oh what the h**k, let’s just go with it)
f) DB static lunges (made Michael put me through a weighted one instead of his original plan; yeah, I feel so much better…there’s a difference between that and doing it “properly, correctly and balanced”. Just saying.)

Supersets of:
g) Hoist seated leg curl (the first set was a camouflage for things to come and to think after discovering the second, I even volunteered for a fourth set! What is the world coming to?!?!?!)
h) Angled leg raise (never, ever, ever do this after a leg workout!)

1 comment: