Monday, November 26, 2012

Durian Party and Whatnot!

There was this little gathering at YS’s place last night and involved copious amount of these

[for one reason or another, I can't seem to upload pics; will figure this out later]

And I lost my BB pics because I had to reboot the device. 

Now this naturally meant I had to sweat it out and graced the gym with durian coming outta my pores this morning. Yes, you’re welcome. After infusing the area around the elliptical with durian sweat, worked with Michael on Shoulders & Delt and he didn’t let me forget about burning last night’s calories.

4 single sets of:
a) Seated DB overhead shoulder press
b) DB lateral raise
c) Technogym criss cross wide range shoulder pulldown
d) Standing BB overhead shoulder press
e) Technogym criss cross rear delt
f) Technogym cable upright row
g) Roller abs

And Happy Birthday to this girl!

1 comment:

TR said...

aww she's adorable, happy birthday!

That looks like a great workout!