1. Selamat Hari Raya. Lebaran. Eid Fitri.
2. Oh, just in case you’re superstitious, today marks the start of the Hungry Ghost Month. Watch your back closely during the early mornings and late evenings/night.
3. Woke up feeling better about the left heel. I must have mis-stepped on a stone, pebble, uneven road etc on Tuesday’s run because the top of the heel/sides of the ankle have been feeling pinched/strained since then. This naturally called for aggressive intervention i.e. a visit to Mr Soon after work yesterday. That 30min consultation reaffirmed my conviction: Chinese physicians are merciless and “do not give you face”. LOL!
4. Bento Box Lunch: Part of my salad today – cherry tomatoes with tahini (I’m weird)
5. Final workout for the week (my week starts from Sunday through Saturday): Back & Lats
a) LF lat pulldown
b) DB single arm bendover row
c) LF cable low row (ouch! The middle muscle definitely got worked on. BTW, since I was feeling “the muscle”, I asked Michael if we could do another set. Ok, you guys can out and buy that lottery ticket now!)
d) LF cable bendover row (slightly wider than medium grip)
e) DB pullover (started with a toughie and since someone thought I was “in the zone”, decided to upz the weight)
f) LF cable reverse pull
g) Technogym cable rear delt (repeat theme from (e) above)
h) TRX reverse pull-ups
Single set of:
i) Leg raises