Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Tuesday’s Hills – 5 June 2012

Route: 2 laps around Taman Desa Seputeh
Distance: 2 * 4km = 8km (Garmin: 8.7km)
Timing: 47:03 for 5:24 min/km pace

Sorry no splits this morning – I forgot to click lap reset. This morning’s brekkie started at 6am as Kenny had an early work commitment in town. The menu was the usual 2 laps around Taman Desa Seputeh but I tagged on the furniture loop on the return journey. Hey, it was either that or brave the larger 2km loop through the main road and frankly, the 800m hill climb on that was NOT appealing. Not after the weekend’s double. In fact, I think my legs are still traumatized from chasing Kenny W on Sunday – the quads were definitely feeling it on the climbs.

Other stuff

Michael asked if I was keeping up with my food intake i.e. 7 meals a day. Nope, not hitting the target yet. It’s standing at a measly 5 now and the portions aren’t getting any larger though I did remembered to include an additional spoonful of baked beans to my dinner last night. That's a big deal, right?!?!?!

Other other stuff

KM and SF got me these babies this morning (or rather this evening their time). Damage? USD108.25 – at least RM120-150 cheaper. My Seeya babies…


DOMS has been hitting the pecs pretty badly this week. Ya know, the “nice kinda” sore.

No comments: