Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Double Leg Press Day!

Since it’ll be a week till my next strength training (yeah, step-back week…taking a hiatus after loading up for a few weeks now), we Michael decided we I should work the legs to the max. Fun times, I know.

Single sets of:
a) EPIC hack squat (ooppsss…went down a tad too low on rep 3 or 4 on the second set and couldn’t get back up. Naturally this meant having to re-do it. Like I said, fun times!)
b) The usual Cybex plate loaded leg squat press (please join in the party)
c) Raised static lunges (oohhh…just look at that menacingly large and heavy DB. Perfect for our cocktail concoction)

Supersets of:
d) Technogym leg extension (BTW, this was so much preferable and “easier” than the next one. Maybe the leg extension and I are warming up to each other. You know like after 100 years of animosity you guys decide to JV and develop the land which was previously worth zero but is now valued at millions, give or take)
e) Technogym leg press (DOUBLE LEG PRESS! FTW!)

Back to single sets. Single sets of:
f) Cybex prone leg curl (at which point Michael noticed and pointed out that the right hammie is more developed and defined than its partner. Yeah, it now appears I may have one larger leg. Solutions people?????)
g) Cybex Eagle Abdominal

Did I mention I took my new babies to the gym this morning? Nothing like a shock of orange to brighten the day, eh? Merrell Gloves


And yes, I’ve been on a shoe shopping spree this past week.

No comments: