Friday, June 1, 2012

Five Things Friday

Yay! We’re back to FTF after a hiatus of a couple of weeks!

1. I’ve a feeling this weekend will be a blast. Oh wait, feeling? Scrap that. It’ll be a blast for sure. On tap this weekend: group runs, dinner with friends in celebration of The Marathon Shop’s opening of a brick and mortar shop (after a couple years operating online – which is still available) and Kelvin’s wedding reception.

2. Currently digging this BB cream that YM got for me from Sasa HK and the dude is there again this weekend. Time to send him my shopping list perhaps?


Will let you know how this compares to my previous Skin79.


3. Speaking of shopping, KM and SF are off to Houston this weekend to sort things out and have asked for my shopping list. Hehehehehehe. I’m thinking Polo, Coach and all things American? What say you?

4. Bento Box Lunch: PBJ sandwich and a side of grapefruit


5. We postponed this morning’s strength training as Michael had an early start to a work course/training. I hopped on the elliptical for a fabulous boring one hour before finishing with some abs crunches and push-ups. You can pick up your jaw from the floor now. No clue what made me do that except perhaps some loose screws around my head.

No comments: