Friday, April 6, 2012

Five Things Friday

1. Happy Good Friday! I can’t believe it’s 40 days since Lent. What are your plans for Easter weekend? BTW, I’m thinking of keeping up with my Lent resolution until…indeterminable.

2. Been ravenous since Wednesday – I guess that’s what a hard race on Sunday followed by 3 consecutive days of running mid-week will do to you. Or so I tell myself. For. Gorging. On. An. Insane. Amount. Of. Food. For. The. Past. 3. Days. Junk. Food. Included.

3. That probably also explains the massive amount of hair loss every time I wash my hair. Not good. At this rate, I’ll be bald by the end of the month. Solutions people??? I’m dabbing some Edonil on my scalp…yeah I know it may take time for things to come through…I’m hoping they come through before the baldness set in!

4. Bento Box Lunch is temporarily on hold because I forgot my camera. Again.

5. Light session with Michael this morning and somehow I feel “unfulfilled”. I guess this is the equivalent of taper madness for marathoners? Yeah, I “comprain” when we load up on the weights and when the opposite happens or when we do functional training or plyometrics, I “comprain” as well. Back, shoulders, arms and whatever else we missed on Monday and Wednesday. Notice the zilch whining against each workout below and you know we definitely DIDN’T load up.

Supersets of:
a) LF cable lat pulldown
b) Standing BB overhead shoulder press

 
Supersets of:
c) Technogym cable bendover row
d) Technogym cable single arm lateral raise

Supersets of:
e) TRX reverse pull-ups
f) Technogym cable criss cross rear delt
g) DB Arnold shoulder press

Supersets of:
h) TRX bicep curls
i) TRX tricep extension
j) Abs crunches on fitball

Single set of:
k) Planks on fitball

No comments: