This will be short and probably mish-mashed since I’ve a bazillion things to catch up on in the work front.
• 3rd in the Women’s Open of Run NUS 2011! Yeah baby…11km in 55:51 minutes (Garmin-less) and got myself a whole lot of goodies (and some useless vouchers). Apparently, the booty is worth $900. I let you be the judge.
• Scored awesome deals at Club21’s warehouse bazaar. 5 pieces of DKNY Jeans going for $30, 2 pairs of cK shoes for $30, bottoms from DKNY, cK, Armani for $20 each – can you beat that? So…the bag was kinda bursting at its seams when I got home yesterday and that’s in addition to me carrying the shoes in another bag.
• Finally got my hands on the 610 – from Sim Lim at the final price of $404 (without the HRM and after GST refunds). Tried it out on my recovery run this morning; it’s the early days for a review.
• This morning’s supposedly recovery run turned into a progressive run but I’m happy with that. 10.1km in 54:19 minutes or a 5:22 min/km pace. Oh yeah, the satellite log on immediately…like in 20 seconds!
• Back, chest and arm muscles are starting to ache. Can we say DOMS? Urrgh but urrgh in a nice way. Here’s a roundup of yesterday evening’s session:
a) Free standing pull-ups
b) Free standing dips
c) LF cable dual-handle lat pull-down
d) LF cable dual handle incline chest press
e) Nautilus Nitro chest press
f) Precor back row (lower handle)
g) Technogym cable chest fly (lying on bench)
h) DB bend over row
i) DB bicep curl
j) Technogym cable tricep press down
Single sets of:
k) Precor abs crunch