1. Weeklong holidays coming up! Next Monday and Friday will practically be washed out given the mid-week Raya and Merdeka holidays. In fact, I think a lot of peeps have already left the city – traffic has been super smooth since early this week. Let’s hope I don’t jinx this by this post! Peeeoooppplllleee…please keep your fingers (and toes) crossed.
2. Appointment with Sharon tomorrow morning – 3 whole months of zero facial although I’ve been religiously (sort of) keeping up my weekly exfoliation and mask. Guess nothing beats Sharon’s magical touch and (painful but good-for-me) extraction and eyebrow housekeeping. Sorry TMI!
3. I’m dying for a sports massage – almost 3 months since my therapy with Diane as well. May head over to Serenity Cove if Margaret’s girls are around.
4. Next week’s meal plans will involve a lot of peanut butter & banana sandwich, crackers with peanut butter, cereal with soy milk, overnight oats and the occasional takeaway noodles – Grandma is away in Italy for a week! Oh, a Japanese dinner with YM on Thursday.
5. I suck BIG TIME on functional training. There I said it! For like the 1,000,000,000,000,000th time.
a) TRX with BB reverse pull-ups
b) TRX with BB chest press
c) BB bendover back row
d) Technogym chest fly
e) TRX with BB back pull over
f) BB squats
g) BB walking lunges
h) TRX leg curl/hamstrings
i) TRX hip abductor
j) TRX atomic which we switched to abs crunches with the fitball in the last 2 sets