Friday, August 26, 2011

Five Things Friday

1. Weeklong holidays coming up! Next Monday and Friday will practically be washed out given the mid-week Raya and Merdeka holidays. In fact, I think a lot of peeps have already left the city – traffic has been super smooth since early this week. Let’s hope I don’t jinx this by this post! Peeeoooppplllleee…please keep your fingers (and toes) crossed.

2. Appointment with Sharon tomorrow morning – 3 whole months of zero facial although I’ve been religiously (sort of) keeping up my weekly exfoliation and mask. Guess nothing beats Sharon’s magical touch and (painful but good-for-me) extraction and eyebrow housekeeping. Sorry TMI!

3. I’m dying for a sports massage – almost 3 months since my therapy with Diane as well. May head over to Serenity Cove if Margaret’s girls are around.

4. Next week’s meal plans will involve a lot of peanut butter & banana sandwich, crackers with peanut butter, cereal with soy milk, overnight oats and the occasional takeaway noodles – Grandma is away in Italy for a week! Oh, a Japanese dinner with YM on Thursday.

5. I suck BIG TIME on functional training. There I said it! For like the 1,000,000,000,000,000th time.

Supersets of:

a) TRX with BB reverse pull-ups

b) TRX with BB chest press

c) BB bendover back row

d) Technogym chest fly

e) TRX with BB back pull over

Supersets of:

f) BB squats

g) BB walking lunges

h) TRX leg curl/hamstrings

i) TRX hip abductor

j) TRX atomic which we switched to abs crunches with the fitball in the last 2 sets

No comments: