1. Dinner has been taking longer than usual for the past 2 days and it is coz the gluten and soy “fish” is chewier and I get distracted by the Net. Oh well, consider it my contribution to the Slow Food Movement! Plus, it makes a nice change from tofu.
2. Help: I have the skin of an alligator! It is super dry even after I switched from regular body lotions to baby oil! I slather FOTE’s Cocoa Butter after my shower in the morning and Johnson’s baby oil after my evening shower. I come in the office or when I wake up the next day…it looks wrinkly. It is not confined to any specific area – hands, arms, chest, thighs, feet, neck etc. Tell me what works for you or if you know of any richer lotions or body oil…that is readily available here (and does not cost an-arm-and-a-leg!).
3. Wanted: Training partners for weekday morning runs. Any takers? Yes, technically I can do it myself and yes, I have done it before. But but but I feel so much motivated and go faster when I run with someone or a group!
4. I cannot wait to get out of the office – half day for sista! Yippe! I head south after lunch; hopefully the downpours we have been experiencing here EVERY evening does not follow!
5. Recovery mode weight training as usual:
a) Combo of BB squats, walking lunges and bend over row
b) Technogym cable chest fly
c) Technogym cable lat pull-down
d) Technogym cable rear delt
e) Free standing dips
f) Combo of kettle bell deadlift and frontal raise
g) Standing DB overhead shoulder press
h) BB skullcrusher/French press
Single set of:
i) Leg raises