Friday, May 20, 2011

Five Things Friday

1. Dinner has been taking longer than usual for the past 2 days and it is coz the gluten and soy “fish” is chewier and I get distracted by the Net. Oh well, consider it my contribution to the Slow Food Movement! Plus, it makes a nice change from tofu.

2. Help: I have the skin of an alligator! It is super dry even after I switched from regular body lotions to baby oil! I slather FOTE’s Cocoa Butter after my shower in the morning and Johnson’s baby oil after my evening shower. I come in the office or when I wake up the next day…it looks wrinkly. It is not confined to any specific area – hands, arms, chest, thighs, feet, neck etc. Tell me what works for you or if you know of any richer lotions or body oil…that is readily available here (and does not cost an-arm-and-a-leg!).

3. Wanted: Training partners for weekday morning runs. Any takers? Yes, technically I can do it myself and yes, I have done it before. But but but I feel so much motivated and go faster when I run with someone or a group!

4. I cannot wait to get out of the office – half day for sista! Yippe! I head south after lunch; hopefully the downpours we have been experiencing here EVERY evening does not follow!

5. Recovery mode weight training as usual:

Supersets of:

a) Combo of BB squats, walking lunges and bend over row

b) Technogym cable chest fly

c) Technogym cable lat pull-down

d) Technogym cable rear delt

Supersets of:

e) Free standing dips

f) Combo of kettle bell deadlift and frontal raise

g) Standing DB overhead shoulder press

h) BB skullcrusher/French press

Single set of:

i) Leg raises

No comments: