Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Midweek

Wow, it’s mid week already? Ok, time really flew by this week, probably because I had Monday off and came back to a pile of emails to clear. It did not help that I was out of the office this morning as well. And yes, I gobbled up 2 carrot cakes (the Chinese version of steamed/stir fried radish/turnip) during this morning’s tea break in addition to a mini curry veg strudel! I was so hungry when I got into Hilton and they didn’t have breakfast bites – only coffee and tea – and had to nurse hunger pangs until 10:30am.

Anyway, enough of rambling and onto more serious stuff a.k.a. this morning’s workout:

Supersets of:

a) Smith machine squats

b) Standing DB overhead shoulder press

Supersets of:

c) Cybex plate loaded leg squat

d) DB lateral raise

Supersets of:

e) Hoist leg extension

f) Hoist overhead shoulder press

g) Hoist seated leg curl

Supersets of:

h) Technogym cable rear delt (this is my weakest link…oh what am I saying…every limb is my weakest. Yeah, they are trying their darnest to “out weak” each other!)

i) BB walking lunges

j) Technogym cable upright row

We ended the session with 3 sets of reverse crunches.

No comments: