Friday, March 4, 2011

Yes, it’s Friday!

And the day could not have come sooner! I am so ready for the weekend after this week’s harrowing time in the office. Physically, I feel stronger than ever – the same thing I told Kenny earlier this week and Michael today. Wednesday’s run felt so effortless and natural and I could have gone on for another few KMs (or miles in US speak). I was also cruising along during this week’s sessions with Michael – sure, there were some struggling but these were towards the end of each set. Here is a roundup of this morning’s functional training (or not really since I do not consider anything without the Bosu much of a functional workout – it’s just me!):

Supersets of:

a) Chin-ups on True Stretch

b) Push-ups with hands on medicine ball

c) Standing back row with resistance band

Supersets of:

d) Technogym cable incline chest fly

e) Technogym cable lat pull down

f) Technogym cable upright row

Supersets of:

g) Combo of BB squats and alternate lunges with squats at the end

h) BB clean-and-jerk (I still can’t work the squats into this!!!)

i) DB rear delt (after failing miserably with the TRX and resistance band!)

The leg raises did nothing for my lower abs – no surprises here – but they did give my upper abs some work (a lot in fact!) since Michael was merciless. LOL!

No comments: