1. There will be a family feasting this weekend at either Oriental Pavilion or Pantai. Hopefully I can post the pictures on FB or here on Monday.
2. With item 1, I will try to put in my runs early on Saturday and Sunday and have the rest of the day “free” to hang around the house. I am hoping to put in at least a “longish” run (by my standard, folks. Do not judge!) on one of these days as I need a solid endurance base if I do not want to pitter out during any of the races.
3. I stopped by Guardian on the way home last night intending to get dental floss and ended up with this.
Nope, zero intention of flossing with it either! LOL! I figured I need all the help I can get with the recent popping out of zits on the forehead and this replacement was long overdue. I was religiously scrubbing with this till it ran out…oh about 6 months back. Notice the procrastination trait?
4. It will be a long day at work today since we have a meeting that is only scheduled to start at 6:15 pm at the earliest.
5. It was a cutback session today; Michael is probably prepping me up for next week’s drop sets (my hunch!). For some oddball reason, I have been craving for heavier weights all this week and felt kinda let down. This words will probably come to haunt me next week. M.A.R.K. my words.
a) Freemotion cable combo of squats and overhead shoulder press
b) DB Arnold Press
c) Technogym leg press (only 140lbs! See what did I tell ya?!)
d) Single leg static lunges and knee high
e) Technogym cable rear delt reverse fly
f) DB lateral raise
g) BB squats
h) TRX atomic
i) DB bicep curl
j) BB French press/skull crusher
k) Roller abs