Friday, March 11, 2011

Five Things Friday

1. The bondholders’ meeting this morning went well…as EXPECTED. In and out in 30 minutes.

2. It’s drizzling and traffic outside is a mess; so I’m not sure if should make my way to collect the race bib at Titiwangsa or hold out till later. I refused to sit in traffic with a growling stomach.

3. Speaking of lunch…looks like I found the key to smelling less “garlic-ky” and “onion-y” with the guacamole – picking out the pieces of garlic and onions I spot instead of chomping down like nobody’s business. Yes, I’m that do-do and absent minded not to have figured it out earlier. Looks like another guacamole+crackers lunch for today.

4. The MATTA fair is back and looks like I’ll be trawling the Firefly website to hound for bargains this weekend…at one of the cafes or restaurants. The Wi-Fi at home is still out.

5. It was functional Friday at the gym this morning and I surprised myself with the chin-ups a.k.a. I managed to lift myself! The lats, rear delt, shoulders and forearms were still sore so the chin-ups and overhead shoulder press were (pleasant) surprises!

Supersets of:

a) TRX chest press

b) Modified push-ups (something like pushing up on one side followed by the other – forearms to straightened arms) followed by push-ups on the Bosu

c) Technogym cable chest fly

Supersets of:

d) Chin-ups on True Stretch

e) Rear delt bend over back rows with the kettlebell

f) Technogym cable overhead shoulder press

Supersets of:

g) Squats with kettlebell (no “s” coz it wqs too heavy for moi) on the Bosu

h) Combo of raised back leg lunges with DB lateral raised followed by lunges

i) Atomic (not the kitten! LOL! Though it would be nice, eh?)

No comments: