Monday, March 14, 2011

Blast!

The weekend was a blast! Racing wise. I did back-to-back races (my first!!!) and scored (by my standards la!) in both races. I will put up the race reviews for them later today or tomorrow once I get around to downloading the pics.

The modem remained kaput and has not been replaced since Uncle Peter was working on Saturday and had appointments to catch up on Sunday. Anyway I made my way to Pappa Rich at Uptown for dinner on Friday and Saturday to log on. Here are the eats:

Celery siew mai and Sweet corn siew mai


Glutinous rice a.k.a. “loh mai kai”


Michael was telling me about the gym’s recent discounted offer of the Vibrams for the trainers in between sets – he is getting the Bikila (I think…from his description). Yay! Another new family member! This morning’s toughie back-and-chest routine:

Supersets of:

a) Smith machine incline chest press

b) Push-ups with hands on BB (hey I was just as surprised as you that the “elfin” BB did not roll away!)

Supersets of:

c) LF cable lat pulldown

d) LF cable bendover back row

Supersets of:

e) LF cable chest fly

f) DB bench chest press

Supersets of:

g) LF unassisted pull-ups

h) DB bendover back row

i) Back extension

We finished up with leg raises and again, it hit the upper bas rather than the intended lower abs. I have resigned myself to this. Le sigh.

No comments: