Thursday, February 24, 2011

Three Things Thursday

1. I am so looking forward to this weekend. Yes, another weekend getaway. Naturally this equates to a session with the wonderful Diane, great eats and shopping (Teara Plana here I come!). After all the runs heading into the weekend, I will be taking the NTUC 10km run easy.

2. I need a stronger body moisturizer than Sebamed. The skin on my forearm looks the worse; it is almost peeling. I switched to Johnson’s Baby Oil last night and they seem to be holding up.

3. Tomorrow is the Reebok Zigtech Challenge. The plan is to walk my allotted 15 minutes – hey this is my first time running on a treadmill in shoes in a long time; no point killing myself for a goodie bag (which does not include the Reebok shoe! They will just loan you a pair for the run) given the NTUC run this weekend.

No comments: