(1) Total body workout with Michael this morning but I skipped the 1km cool down because of the blister.
a) Nautilus low row
b) DB bend over row
d) Nautilus leg extension
e) Freemotion cable overhead shoulder press
f) Freemotion cable chest fly
g) Nautilus Nitro prone leg curl
h) DB walking lunges
i) Nautilus hip abduction
j) DB bend over rear delt fly
Single set of:
k) Precor Abcrunch
(2) What do I do with the blood blister from yesterday’s run? I would normally let it dry off on its own but the position of this mega huge monster (ok, it is just the size of a coin) is making it difficult (and painful) to walk, especially in my Crocs. I am in my Birkies now and am planning to be in them for the rest of the day or for as long as it takes! I have never been one to pop blisters though the temptations remains. Lessons learnt:
• KSO is very tough to break into!
• Must continue to wear toe socks until the soles and feet are hardened!
• Must buy replacement toe socks! This was probably why I ended up with the blister – there was a hole in the current pair and it got bigger as the run progressed.
(3) I have been told to dress down for this weekend’s Couple/Valentine Run! A.k.a. don’t show up looking like a “professional/long-time runner”! LOL! So what should I wear? Jammies? LOL!