Thursday, February 10, 2011

Three Things Thursday

(1) Total body workout with Michael this morning but I skipped the 1km cool down because of the blister.

Supersets of:

a) Nautilus low row

b) DB bend over row

c) Glutes

d) Nautilus leg extension

Supersets of:

e) Freemotion cable overhead shoulder press

f) Freemotion cable chest fly

Supersets of:

g) Nautilus Nitro prone leg curl

h) DB walking lunges

i) Nautilus hip abduction

j) DB bend over rear delt fly

Single set of:

k) Precor Abcrunch

(2) What do I do with the blood blister from yesterday’s run? I would normally let it dry off on its own but the position of this mega huge monster (ok, it is just the size of a coin) is making it difficult (and painful) to walk, especially in my Crocs. I am in my Birkies now and am planning to be in them for the rest of the day or for as long as it takes! I have never been one to pop blisters though the temptations remains. Lessons learnt:

• KSO is very tough to break into!

• Must continue to wear toe socks until the soles and feet are hardened!

• Must buy replacement toe socks! This was probably why I ended up with the blister – there was a hole in the current pair and it got bigger as the run progressed.

(3) I have been told to dress down for this weekend’s Couple/Valentine Run! A.k.a. don’t show up looking like a “professional/long-time runner”! LOL! So what should I wear? Jammies? LOL!

No comments: