Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Not tough enough

I am definitely not any stronger today than I was last week or the week before, right? Then why did I feel today’s paces were not tough enough? Michael is slacking or is this cut back week? Should I alert him to push me harder on Friday? For some odd and inexplicable reason (maybe I am going insane!), I am craving for tough workouts. This morning’s second half of the split workout involved legs and shoulders.

Supersets of:

a) Smith machine combo of squats and overhead shoulder press

b) Hack squats (and we did not even go to 600lbs!)

Supersets of:

c) Cybex prone leg curl

d) Nautilus overhead shoulder press

Supersets of:

e) DB walking lunges

f) Technogym cable rear delt fly

Supersets of:

g) Precour bicep curl

h) Nautilus abdominal

See, what did I tell you?! This is not normal!

Wait! Stop press…my pecs are aching…so maybe the workouts were tough after all. We shall see if I can move tomorrow.

I’ve done up the Standard Chartered Hong Kong Marathon 2011 race recap but have not gone around to inserting the pics, so be patient people. Here is a preview of me at the finishing line (yes, I am too poor to buy the official pics).


I am also starting another post of the entire trip but it will be pics laden which I am sure you would prefer to my rambles!

No comments: