Friday, January 28, 2011

Wrapped Up!

I got the ankle massaged and wrapped up after work last night – zero pain and the swelling subsided immediately. The herbs were working overnight and this morning (I know because my ankle felt like it was on fire this morning) and I am hoping this will be the last of the chain of maladies. The wrap comes off tomorrow and we will play it by ear on how soon (or late) I can start jogging, running whatever. This is seriously N.O.T. funky at all.

Continuing with today’s theme, Michael and I wrapped up this week’s session with a back-and-chest routine. We should be able to put in another 2 sessions early next week before CNY.

Supersets of:

a) Freemotion cable seated dual handle lat pulldown

b) Freemotion cable seated combo of chest press and chest fly

Supersets of:

c) LF cable bend over back row with iron bar

d) Bench chest press

Supersets of:

e) Cybex T-bar back row

f) Plate weight bend over row

g) Incline chest press

h) Pushups with raised legs on bench (Michael calls this the decline pushups; I learnt another term!)

Supersets of:

i) LF cable tricep pressdown with the rope

j) BB bicep curl

We rounded up the session with some (some????!!! It is more like three sets of 30 reps!) abs crunches on the fit ball.

No comments: